Couple of Cardinals

The first one is really cool. Wish I could get bird shots half as nice and I'd be happy. The second is a great shot too, but it looks a little emotionally down.

tough crowd these days :confused:

thanks for the feedback abraxas... the 2nd one probably looks emotionally down cuz he was pursuing the female who was clearly playing hard to get.

as for these shots... i got lucky. sadly i took somewhere between 75-100 shots that day and only liked these 2. i'm not nearly patient enough for this bird photography thing. :er:

I seem to have better luck when I don't try. I shot 75 or so shots a couple weeks ago and got nothing. Totally nothing.

I have to keep at it I guess.

Good work, Megapaws. Cardinals seem few and far between around here, and they're very skittish. You got a 'matched set', in the sunlight, and fairly close up. I like the cheeky stance in the first one. I'd be thrilled to get shots like this.

Nice shootin Paws. Diggin the DOF and colours on these. As Im writting this there is a cardinal in the tree just out of reach in my back yard. I have been stalking him for 2 days.:lmao:

Most reactions

Back