Couple of days ago

stephiwoo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone!! I just joind a few days ago and I must say that ive gotten some great answers to my question!! Ive also found great information while looking at other posts! I live on the Eastern side of Washington State, ive only taken one class on photography at a Columbia Basin Community College a few years ago, but I must say that it deffinatly sparked something inside of me. At the present moment I only have a Cannon Rebel G and a HP digital cam that I mainly use for quick shots. I havent really seen anything spiffy that I can do with it. I love my canon tho, I think it takes the best pics! If anyone has any insight for me as a newbie PLEASE feel free to email me with any info you have, Im always willing to learn something new.

I hope to hear from everyone :)

Welcome to TPF.
As an oldy I'm just going to drone on and on aimlessly making no sense whatsoever and often mumble incoherently accompanied by a lot of dribbling and then tell you how I invented the coma....

Hey steph, welcome to TPF.

Hi... Welcome to the forums! You will learn so much here and this is the one place on the internet where it doesn't matter what kind of camera you have here. People will be friendly and help you as much as they can. Glad you could join us! :D

Most reactions

Back