Couple of Flower Pics

drdan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
thegoodsleepstore.com
It's cold and misty here this weekend. In fact the kids were showing me how they could see their breath when I was outside cooking ribs. It probably won't get out of the 40's today. That's about 10 degrees to you LaFoto. :wink:

DSC04724re650.jpg

DSC04988re650.jpg

Brrr! DrDan. That is NOT warm.
But believe me: after the "heat wave" we experienced over the weekend, we've had a severe drop in temps in the night from Sunday to Monday and don't get much higher than the lowest Fifties here, either.

And the title "Flower pics" will always attract my attention. Of that you can be sure. And if the photo-author is "drdan", I am bound to come looking.

Again it is worth the while! :) To be seeing fruit tree blossoms again! Ours are all gone by now.
Did YOU spray the rose or did your rainy weather see to it? Anyhow: wonderfully crisp. Very promising, too, in so far as it is a rose bud. Show me the flower when it is there, will you?

Very nice. Will you have the chance to go back and photograph that rose when it is open and fully blooming?

beautiful...very well done! i always enjoy your posts!

Great shots, very sharp and crisp. The first is my favorite great exposure and DOF.

Awww! DrDan. The rose in full bloom! :D You did go back to take that photo. Thank you soooooo much! :hugs:

I would almost have missed this one because of the past weekend away from home and the many days during which I had to sort through the over 600 photos I took on that past weekend alone, but I told myself to go back to Page 5 and start looking from there. So I found it, and I am glad I did.

"Housework! Please do yourself for once, will you?"

(You think this will work? For I am still on Page 5 only... looking at photos that came in as new when I stopped coming to have my regular look).

Most reactions

Back