couple of flowers

^ what he said. Yeah nice shots, second pic is a bit off because the flower is touching the outer edge of the photo.. Would be better if it was completely inside with a bit green in between..

Nice shots... However, You will get more thoughts/comments if you post the actual images as opposed to links....

Yes, I know- that's why I asked how to post the images, rather than just the link - tried it a couple of different ways, and only got the box w/ the red x in it to post !

^ what he said. Yeah nice shots, second pic is a bit off because the flower is touching the outer edge of the photo.. Would be better if it was completely inside with a bit green in between..

yeah, I should have left a little room -thanks !

Nice shots... However, You will get more thoughts/comments if you post the actual images as opposed to links....

Yes, I know- that's why I asked how to post the images, rather than just the link - tried it a couple of different ways, and only got the box w/ the red x in it to post !

Try this when posting... Use the "Insert Image" icon from the toolbar, or use the

save%20as.jpg

Most reactions

Back