Couple of night shots

Mooseontheloose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, this is my first post so I thought I'd go ahead and share some of my stuff. These were taken over a year ago but they are the only pictures I have on this computer. Sorry for the low quality and graininess, I had to use a crappy scanner and it didn't really compliment the real photos.

2667685147_066a259244.jpg
2682909384_cb3f3fae6e.jpg

2667687463_7921ecb8e0.jpg
2682079101_9c6ef0f39b.jpg
I did a little auto edit thing on photoshop for these as I haven't really figured out the program yet but it definately makes for a much clearer image.

Last edited:
the first one is pretty much how i feel at 3 in the morning watching tv. staring at something to bright that hurts my eyes and my mind spinning in circles trying to stay awake, or go to sleep, or just in a daze, depending on the night. do you have any editing software? anyway, i like the grain in it. i wonder if there is some way you could actually light up a real ball and get a more proper bouncing image.

Yea I just got photoshop today so I'm going to try and fiddle around with these a bit. And after that shot I did try this light up ball I found but it just didn't provide enough light.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back