Couple of night shots

Discussion in 'The Black & White Gallery' started by Mooseontheloose, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Mooseontheloose

Mooseontheloose TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hey, this is my first post so I thought I'd go ahead and share some of my stuff. These were taken over a year ago but they are the only pictures I have on this computer. Sorry for the low quality and graininess, I had to use a crappy scanner and it didn't really compliment the real photos.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] I did a little auto edit thing on photoshop for these as I haven't really figured out the program yet but it definately makes for a much clearer image.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  2. Wyjid

Wyjid TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    the first one is pretty much how i feel at 3 in the morning watching tv. staring at something to bright that hurts my eyes and my mind spinning in circles trying to stay awake, or go to sleep, or just in a daze, depending on the night. do you have any editing software? anyway, i like the grain in it. i wonder if there is some way you could actually light up a real ball and get a more proper bouncing image.

3. Mooseontheloose

Mooseontheloose TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Yea I just got photoshop today so I'm going to try and fiddle around with these a bit. And after that shot I did try this light up ball I found but it just didn't provide enough light.