Couple of Photos

Mart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey, I've been struggling to get any good photos recently, so i thought i'd share the 0.01% i was happy with. I guess in a nutshell i wanted this photo to portray helplessness and imprisonment. For me this scene reminded me of some days where you just feel distant from everything, like your behind a glass wall or something.
1128281397immure_copy.jpg

I saw this and had to take a photo, i doubt i'll ever see and upside down rainbow ever again.
1128281913smile_copy22.jpg

Some mroe trees
1128282589glow2_copy.jpg

Let me know what you think,
Mart.

Mart said:
Hey, I've been struggling to get any good photos recently, so i thought i'd share the 0.01% i was happy with. I guess in a nutshell i wanted this photo to portray helplessness and imprisonment. For me this scene reminded me of some days where you just feel distant from everything, like your behind a glass wall or something.

The exact reason why I love art so much. So much room for personal interpretation. To me, this photo represents the dawning of a new day... a new light.

I really like the first image... the long shadows are do seem very confining. nice work

Very nice. I really dig that first shot.

cool pics!! the first one is my favorite :thumbup:

That first one is quite amazing. I like the play of light and shadow and the harsh contrasts. I agree with AR that it offers itself readily to a conversion into black and white, but I also like the colours here!

Wow, thanks for all the kind comments.

Soraiden- I agree, t'is strange how the same photo can evoke opposite feelings.
A.Rotshtein- I havn't tried converting the first one to black and white yet, will give it a go and see how it looks. Will share if it turns out ok.
Tat2Me2- Hahaha so true, i'm not a big fan of it either.
Megapaws,Digital Matt,LaFoto,Photo gal- Cheers.
Micatlady- Thanks, btw whats a sun dog?

Update: Here are 2 photographs taken over the past couple of days. Again, let me know what you think.

Woke up to a misty morning today and i couldn't resist going out and taking a few pics.
1128524603Nippy3_copy.jpg

This was a b*stard to shoot. Firstly i had to get there, which is 30 miles away. Then i had to make sure i was there around 8:00 am which is too early for me at the best of times. The reason behind the early rise is because swans, ducks and other lake dwellers like to ruin the perfect falt surface that formed over night, so you have to get there before they do. You also have to pray to the sky gods that you get a glimpse of blue.
1128524553still3_copy.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back