Couple of pics at a local fountain...

perfectcircle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi I'm new to this forum and of photography... with that out of the way here are a couple of pictures I took at a local fountain.. C&C PLEASE!!

I like photo #1 the most, just based upon framing and composition. It might have a slightly tilted horizon, but overall it's my favorite composition. You did a good job with the exposures--not too long, not too short,and a good rendering of the night time scene. While not earth-shattering compositions, the first two pictures are technically good enough to make me enjoy looking at the scenes.

This location has a lot of outdoor lighting,and that helps.

Thank you! I really wanted someone to give me some feedback.. The first picture is my favorite too. The way the concrete was around the fountain had a slight tilt to it which I didn't account for with my tripod.
In the second picture I was trying to get the clock tower in the background to come in to focus as well but i think I could of at least tightened up the shot.. too much concrete in the front.

I like the 2nd pic, a good composition. The others are off axis though.

Is there anything I can do in post production to fix the tilted pictures?? I don't have Photoshop.. I wish I did! But I can't afford the outragious price! OH and the last photo was taken from a Bridge that you can walk on that crosses the Oostanula River..

There is a bit lens flare in the third. Honestly, I could have starred for 10 min. at the 1 photo! It's great.

Also agree on photo one being very pleasing to look at!

The first one is great but it seems a little bit tilted ;)
You should try to straight it up!

Most reactions

Back