Couple of pics! C&C Please!

perfectcircle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi this is my first time posting on this forum. I just recently picked up my first dslr camera, its a Sony a200... Here are some pics I just recently took, Please let me know what you think and what I can do to improve!

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

Love number two - the others lack a focus point. There's nothing to look at, just kinda the whole scene.

(Chairman goes back and looks again) Yeah, number two is very nice.

Maybe you should try to experiment with a bit longer exposures like 1 sec and around that area. This way it will show the flow of the waterfall and with the shots you took it just freezes the waterfall and doesn't have any nice effect to it.

Maybe you should try to experiment with a bit longer exposures like 1 sec and around that area. This way it will show the flow of the waterfall and with the shots you took it just freezes the waterfall and doesn't have any nice effect to it.

Oh man, that would have been nice, huh?

Thanks guys :D I agree as well, I really like the second pic alot! I really need to pick up a tripod so I can use a longer shutter speed.

#2 is the best, but underexposed. Try boosting that a little bit.

Nice! As said, maybe a bit underexposed.

As for #3, I think it might have been better if you used a narrower DOF so the outcrop of rock was in focus and the background more out of focus. That way it's a lot easier to see what is going on there. Right now the outcrop kind of blends in.

pretty much what everyone else has been saying. #2 is my fav. possibly a touch underexposed. outa curiosity did you use a CP here?

IMO 1 might have some good potential

Great start ............

Keep up the good work and bring back some more.........:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back