Couple of portraits of my 7 month old. C&C Please!

I like to remember things they way they really are. My grandson has a superficial hemangioma on his neck which will continue to grow until he is one... It will go away by around 7 years old, but I want to remember him just the way he is now! I touch up some of his pictures, but prefer to keep some intact so that I do not lose those memories.

The reality of it is that the dry skin on his face is who he is... and he is precious that way...It really becomes an issue of what the individual family wants. So, I hope that the touch-ups didn't offend you in any way...

It is a lot of fun to play around with photos... just be sure to always have the original saved separately! ;-)

I like to remember things they way they really are. My grandson has a superficial hemangioma on his neck which will continue to grow until he is one... It will go away by around 7 years old, but I want to remember him just the way he is now! I touch up some of his pictures, but prefer to keep some intact so that I do not lose those memories.

The reality of it is that the dry skin on his face is who he is... and he is precious that way...It really becomes an issue of what the individual family wants. So, I hope that the touch-ups didn't offend you in any way...

It is a lot of fun to play around with photos... just be sure to always have the original saved separately! ;-)

Good points. I had considered that when I was doing the editing... I'm always kind of on the fence about touching things like that up, but...

Anyway, yes... good points. :)

Most reactions

Back