Couple of portraits

chaman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My kids are my main subjects most of the time and are not camera shy...yet, of course!

portraitoandres2.jpg

innocenceBW2aabbcc11.jpg

Any opinions to help me improve are welcomed!:thumbup:

Cute photos.I love how sharp they are and I love the clarity of the boys eyes!

keep on shooting

dido on the eyes. Not a big fan of cut heads though but you made it up by the crispy eyes. :)

First off, beautiful kids. They definitely have a model-esque way about them.

Now onto the pictures. I love them both, but I do agree with the chopped heads, but only on the lil girl. I think the boy picture has it all going for it, position, look, sharpness in the eyes. Good job.

I hear you on the copped heads! At first I was not sure but then found some who did not bother at all with it in other examples. next time i will not chop'em and then compare!

Thanks folks!

I like the shot of the boy best because both eyes are in focus, but in IMHO, both are way over cropped. And I'm not talking about just the heads, either. Sometimes you have to forget the rule of thirds, especially for portraits.

The pic of the little girl could have been truly awesome with that look.

I don't mind the crop on the boy, but the little girl needs a bit more on top. Nice shots, focus is dead on.:thumbup:

I hope to get as good as you are one day. Very sharp and clear and the eyes are soooo nice! Ehhh...I need to learn how to do that

Most reactions

Back