Couple of scans

Ockie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eduardockerse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got a Canoscan 8800F two days ago, here are a couple of my favorite scans so far :)
Nikon F501 & HP5 @ 1600:

Leica R6 with HP5 (at 400):

Canon AE-1, HP5 @ 400 again:

and one last one from the Nikon F501, Ilford FP4 this time:

The reflections, lights, and whatever it is that is bothering the lady with the umbrella in 2 is amazing. I love it.

Nice series, I like them all. I really like the look of HP5 pushed to 1600, I've pushed it to 800 before but i think i'll try 1600 soon. I've got two exposed rolls of FP4 to develop still, should really go do it. lol.

What lens were you using on the Nikon? seems to work well for the type of shots, etc.

Nice series, I like them all. I really like the look of HP5 pushed to 1600, I've pushed it to 800 before but i think i'll try 1600 soon. I've got two exposed rolls of FP4 to develop still, should really go do it. lol.

What lens were you using on the Nikon? seems to work well for the type of shots, etc.
a second hand 50mm E series, bought it for around 40$ on ebay last year... hasn't been off the camera since...
I developed the negatives in HC-110, in case you get other results with other developers ;)

Nice! I love using older equipment, such a joy.

Yeah i'll need different developer to push to 1600 so i'll give HC-110 a try, thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back