Couple of shots

teishu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.junderhill.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ive taken note of previous feedbacks and tryed to note keep things always central etc..

butterflyvp3.jpg

flowerwp7.jpg

flower2xw1.jpg

Some C&C please...

russrom said:
I like #3 You don't have to see the whole Flower to make people stop and stare.

glad you like it, shame about it being grainy. Ive only just realised my camera wasn't set at the highest resolution so all my photos are quite grainy next time i go out ill ensure its in the highest res and see if that does the trick :)

You did well in putting things a little out of the centre of your frames and it works brilliantly in 2 and 3, and I like them both, mostly so because the droplets really add a lot to your compositions and make the blossoms look cool and fresh. Shame about the low res, but I understand these are not going to be your last pictures ever, so you have all the chances in the world to re-shoot. Right?

i really like #3, however does the center detail look sharp to everybody else? for me it looks a little blown out and not quite as much detail to hold interest w/o the rest of the image being in focus. composition is spot on though!

2 is very nice, although the flower isn't all that interesting to me, it's still as good as i think it can be.

the first one lacks direction i think. the stems aren't that interesting, and the interesting butterfly on the flower in the corner is a little over exposed (as i don't see much detail in the wings)

meotter said:
i really like #3, however does the center detail look sharp to everybody else? for me it looks a little blown out and not quite as much detail to hold interest w/o the rest of the image being in focus. composition is spot on though!

2 is very nice, although the flower isn't all that interesting to me, it's still as good as i think it can be.

the first one lacks direction i think. the stems aren't that interesting, and the interesting butterfly on the flower in the corner is a little over exposed (as i don't see much detail in the wings)

yes sorry about that, think it was do to me being to close when trying to focus so it became slightly out of focus...

#3 by far is the best. I really feel like the flower is reaching for the sun. It has real life to it. Great shot!

I like 2 & 3 also. I like how the background is out of focus but I wish that all of the flower was in focus. It looks like some of it is and some of it isn't.

Wolff said:
I like 2 & 3 also. I like how the background is out of focus but I wish that all of the flower was in focus. It looks like some of it is and some of it isn't.

maybe a smaller apature would have helped ? nt sure what it was on :S

Most reactions

Back