Couple photoshoot.

To the OP, if you wouldn't mind, perhaps you should post only 5 pics max and number them. That will make it easier for us to critique. I will do a few here:

#1. She has a unflattering nose. Try not to do profile shoot with people such as her.

#2. I refer to this as the "crotch shot". In this pose, it does not look flattering. Sun glasses hanging out of pocket is distracting.

#3. Her pose looks forced and she looks uncomfortable. The sun is blowing out her face, and looks like she is squinting. Avoid if you can, taking pictures at this time of day, unless you know how to use fill flash or you have a diffuser.

Sun glasses shot. I like this one.

Heart shot. The idea is good, but the actual kissing is causing smashed lips, nose and face. Not very flattering. Perhaps take the shot just right before the actual kiss.

Agreed. Glasses hanging from the pocket isnt a good look unless your Brad Pitt who can pretty much pull off wearing a skirt. She doesnt look comfortable at all. It just seems like your using unattractive models to shoot something that is attractive. Unattractive models should just be used for silhouettes unless your really good at touching up in photoshop.

Every pose looks awkward, there is no love in the shots, if they were married i would say within a month there would be a divorce on the cards #3 she is pulling away from him #2 it looks like she is trying to escape his grasp

Most reactions

Back