Photos OK to edit
Handheld 3 exp -2,0,2
Wish it was a bit sharper but I like the pic
4797082727_57737123a3_b.jpg

3 exp museum lima
4785113541_fa61aff943_b.jpg

3 exp museum lima
4785240497_f4e8102d3e_b.jpg

MyshKin - Great shots I like them all the one that stands out for me the most is the #2nd image because of the colors and that giant mayan thing above the doorway that's cool.

Bynx- The hue/saturation adjust using the eye dropper you can correct the greenish effect.
I only did quickly to illustrate this on the op's original image and only on the sections highlighted. This is the only way I know of if someone else can share with us how to to correct this I am curious.

2yxrgbm.jpg

I feel the fluorescent lighting has given a green cast to everything. Its a WB problem because of the different light sources.

2vtt8k2.jpg

Thanks for the feedback.

The green was in all the pics with those lights.

I think the WB is correct for the pic but there is the green hue alittle. The problem with changing the WB is you end up making the rest look blueish

I think your new version looks a bit blue. I might try selective color and pull away the green since there really isnt any green stuff in the photo

I tried to match the cement wall in the second pic to the color in the third which was lit by daylight. When you have mixed sources of light like fluorescent and daylight there is going to be problems.

Most reactions

Back