C&C always welcomed..

379221363_DNrCp-M.jpg

379236487_vPpnY-M.jpg

379237587_9pLbZ-M.jpg

379240136_dGp3c-M.jpg

379248221_5KCBw-M.jpg

379259798_oANrB-M.jpg

379260594_7ovsq-M.jpg

i love 5 & 7! very nice. but to be honest, 2&3 are not working for me. 3 is OOF and 2 just doesn't have much going on. 5 is by far my fav... great capture!

I'm not seeing any connection with your clients. In the one photo where there is positive connection (number 3), it is out of focus. You have to be quicker with kids to get the connection and still get in focus photos. It takes a lot of practice but is necessary as a child photog.

2, 4, and 6 do nothing for me.

I like 5 a lot but why wasn't he looking at you. If that was me as the photog I would be saying, "*gasp!* What do you think you're doing under there!? There he is!" and getting eye contact from my subject as he crawled out.

You did a nice job with post processing!

#3 isnt OOF, I just screwed up in PP and took the clarity of the entire photo down in LR and didn't go back and sharpen where needed, that was stupid on my part.

EJB, these particular children were very difficult, I am glad you liked my PP (excluding the mistake on #3.) I was actually starting to wonder if I was going to far with it....

Thanks for the feedback guys

I hear you... I've had my fair share of difficult kids. However, if this is a paid shoot, it is your responsibility as the photog. to get the session under control. That's part of what you're being paid for- not just to click a shutter.

5 is great - what a capture!

I hear you... I've had my fair share of difficult kids. However, if this is a paid shoot, it is your responsibility as the photog. to get the session under control. That's part of what you're being paid for- not just to click a shutter.

It was paid and they absolutely loved the photos! I took over 500 shots on the session and processed about 70 of them, so I only posted a few on here. They had a great variety and have already ordered a ton of prints.

On the idea that its my job to get the shoot under control, I understand where you are coming from. Although this set of parents didn't want "your normal" shots. I guess it just depends on what your clients want....

number 5 is great. Nice capture

Most reactions

Back