Courses in Sydney?

quad b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey, this is a question for the Aussies in the crowd...does anyone know of any good places in or around Sydney that offer photography courses that aren't Uni degrees? I've been looking but can only find introductory stuff at TAFE, and I wanted a bit more than an introduction.

I'm somewhat surprised, but maybe I'm out of touch. I understand the TAFE College offers very comprehensive courses and are the standard that employers ask for. They are also probably the cheapest couses and have been around for as long as I remember. When I started in Photography back in about 1958, my employer had all the staff do the TAFE course. I notice you are in Wollongong, maybe there they only do the introductory course. Try Sydney, though from memory, you had to be in the Photographic business [not as an employer] to even enter the course. Philip

www.philipweirphotography.com

thanks, i think i'll look at TAFE courses in Sydney, but I have to fit it around my engineering degree down in the Gong. Also the focus 10 guys don't look bad either.
thanks again

Most reactions

Back