coverage of the world festival

bitteraspects

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
a yearly festival put on by high end retailers such as gucci, coach, mac, chanel, louis vuitton, ect. its a red carpet party by invitation only. free food and drinks by a few of the high end bars and bistros, and the retail stores stay open all night with wine, food, music, and of course fashion. i was lucky enough to attend again this year, and it was a blast as always. wish i didnt have so many of those free martinis, or i might have actually been able to operate my camera. lol

heres a few shots from my night with the rich and famous. although i dont fit in either category.
enjoy

20D207.jpg

20D208.jpg

20D211.jpg

20D212.jpg

20D216.jpg

20D217.jpg

Well wow.
That does look cool ... and it sure looks like I would have not only looked but also felt TOTALLY out of place, should I ever (which I never would!!!) have gotten an invitation.

No one took your photo on the occasion, by any chance?
Just for us to see also YOU in amongst all the Rich and Beautiful?

Ah, but this is ONE cool photo now :D.
Thanks for showing!!!
I'm not sure I have ever "met" you here before (as in a photo of yourself?)?

i gaurantee you have not as i do not post pictures of myself. (less my avatars, which generally are hidden type images or vectors). thats one of the reasons i took up photography. that way im always behind the lense, never in front of it. i might have a few of me on assignment from other photogs who managed to catch a glimpse of the illusive bitteraspects, but i doubt theyll make their way to this board. lol

Most reactions

Back