Cowboy Studio wireless flash...

Hardrock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Received my [ame=http://www.amazon.com/CowboyStudio-NPT-04-Wireless-Receiver-cowboystudio/dp/B002W3IXZW]Amazon.com: CowboyStudio NPT-04 4 Channel Wireless Hot Shoe Flash Trigger Receiver for Canon EOS, Nikon, Olympus & Pentax Flashes Other products by cowboystudio: Camera & Photo[/ame] last night and got to test it out for about 30 mins and it works great! I flashed about 30 times and it didnt miss one. I would expect they would compare to the cactus models but they only take about 3 days to get to your house. The build quality is somewhat cheap and reminds me of a cheap rc car (when compared to a nice one) but its definitely a good alternative. Hope this helps anyone who is trying to decide on what to get.

LOL, I just got some too - maybe you saw my posts in another thread.

Very happy with them - especially for $30 shipped.

I didn't notice till after they shipped, but Cowboy Studio is in Dallas ... I wonder if they actually have a storefront, or if it's all online...?

I'll have to look them up and see if they actually have a store.

But, between gas & taxes ordering online is probably still cheaper.
(For some reason, it didn't charge me taxes, even though they are in TX. Maybe because it was sold though Amazon...)

Actually I think it was your post I saw! Im not sure if they have a store front either but the product seems to work great and even better for the price. Now I cant wait to get a second flash and receiver!

I was driving my wife nuts though with the flash going off all over the house!

If I had known about this earlier, I probably never would have gotten the Canon off-camera cord (OC-E3), which is about $60...

Most reactions

Back