Cows CC

Abby Rose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
take-your-camera-to-work day. :)

Ok, I know this is a lot. I'm sorry. I'd just like to know if they are ok, etc... But say the word and I'll take a few down.

4564033750_d12a0aff44_b.jpg

4564033466_d73c00c3aa_b.jpg

4563399007_e2e54ae9e4_b.jpg

4564027894_f6c9d6feff_b.jpg

and here we have a lovely blown-out sky... but I liked the cow and the triangle thing. Is the sky unforgivable?

4563398061_db917929de_b.jpg

Here are two that are pretty much the same... but I cant decide what to get rid of. One? Both? Advice?

4563399831_d45afba4dc_b.jpg

4564032346_3f27d29dd1_b.jpg

I like the first one but would like it better if the cow on the left was gone and if the ear wasn't cut off.

1,4 and 5 grabbed my attention and I think numer 4 would look good b&w just my opinion keep it up :D

The first one is good. The rest are just pictures...

I like where you were going with the silhouette shots, but you didn't quite get there. Keep trying!

The first one is good. The rest are just pictures...

I like where you were going with the silhouette shots, but you didn't quite get there. Keep trying!

I agree with this^^^ The only other one that half-catches my interest is #6... although I'm burnt out from this week and lack of sleep so I'm having trouble finding words as to *why* this is the only other one that catches my interest and what I think you can do to make it a little more interesting.

I'll chew on it... if I figure it out, I'll let you know. :lol:

+1

I am just waiting for the Cow to lick the camera...haha.. thatd be a cool shot!

I am just waiting for the Cow to lick the camera...haha.. thatd be a cool shot!

Like this?

22_schleck2.jpg

Believe me, I withdrew FAST when it happened! Really fast!

By the way, I like the first best of all, too, I can almost feel and hear that cow's "Pffffffffffffffffffffffffff" breath... :D

Thanks guys!

One did slime my camera when she huffed out her breath... :lol:

number one is great, but i do agree with mommy22; the ear shouldnt be cut off, and the cow on the left could go.

Fortunately for you, I love cows and any picture of a cow is a good picture to me! Although the only thing I would change is trying to fix the CA in some of the shots which is due to lens quality. Some shots have a blueish tinge around the edges.

i like number one, but i agree with others get rid of the second cow. I can live with the ear missing but it would be a better pic imo if you got rid of the other one totally.

Big - how do you fix CA??

Hows this crop? More?

DSC01267C.jpg

My fav, #1. When I opened the thread is was like...Ahaaa, in your face surpirsed! She's definitely got the who are you look going on

Most reactions

Back