Cowtown Skyline - C&C

JPIX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a pic I did about a week ago - those of you familiar w/ Calgary may recognize the vantage point. Any C&C would be welcome.

3993565197_57d4c7f2b8_o.jpg

cool night shot... perhaps could use slightly less time on the exposure but i'm not sure

Not bad maybe slow down the exposure as already said and this picture seems very noisy. What is the exif?

The noise seemed to result from some adjustments I did in PS (add light) - the actual shot (pre processing & crop) had a lot less noise (see below).

Attachments

• $2009 10 01_0757.jpg
    $2009 10 01_0757.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 109
Is this shot that bad?? Or that good?

not doing much for me... post your EXIF data so that we can see why it looks the way it does...

as mentioned, the pic has a lot of noise... even the original. plus the buildings have a weird feel for some reason. I can't place my finger on it.

The buildings are all leaning to the left...i would have liked it a little more if it was straighter. Also it does seem to be exposed a little too long.

I dont go to Calgary enough to guess the vantage point, but when i'm back there at the end of this month for school i'm thinking of trying one of these from the back parking lot at SAIT.

This is taken from 7th Ave - just off of Centre Street (Crescent Road).

You get access to any numer of great vantage points from here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back