Coyote

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Death Valley National Park
682-5x7-1562.jpg

I really like your use of a landscape aspect to this sho - the mountains in teh distance really add to this!
A tricky shot I think since I think you were using a smaller aperture to get that greater depth to the shot - so shutter speed might have been tricky, but then it looks to be bright out.

regardless I like this!

Sweet Shot man! Can I get a copy of it 1280 x 1024 for my desktop?

Nice, an old friend - trickster of my dessert vision quest.

And back on Earth, I've come to associate the name abraxas with high quality work! Often the grand finale of my short visits.

-Shea

I like it............. Works well together.

Cool capture Abraxas! I love the feel of this shot. I haven't been lucky enough to photograph a 'yote yet. Thank you for posting.

Awesome shot!

Actually, at the moment, we're doing a Science project on the Mojave desert. Your website was immensely informative! Thanks!

I really like your use of a landscape aspect to this sho - the mountains in teh distance really add to this!
A tricky shot I think since I think you were using a smaller aperture to get that greater depth to the shot - so shutter speed might have been tricky, but then it looks to be bright out.

regardless I like this!

Thanks- The exif says 1/320 @ f9. I think I got lucky. If I remember correctly, this was the last trip I shot in auto mode (6/2005). I was tired of losing shots in the highlights.

Sweet Shot man! Can I get a copy of it 1280 x 1024 for my desktop?

Thank you, but uh,... no.

Nice, an old friend - trickster of my dessert vision quest.

And back on Earth, I've come to associate the name abraxas with high quality work! Often the grand finale of my short visits.

-Shea

:) Thanks. Very glad you liked it. If you're into the VQ, you may like this collection of Shoshoni Indian myths I'm working to incorporate into my web site;
http://mojavedesert.net/shoshoni-indians/indian-myths.html
For as abstract and distended as they first seem to be, I usually can find a moral or lesson to be learned from them. Once I get the page format complete, I'd like to illustrate them either with photos or drawings.

Very nice

Thanks!

I like it............. Works well together.

Thank you.

Cool capture Abraxas! I love the feel of this shot. I haven't been lucky enough to photograph a 'yote yet. Thank you for posting.

Thanks. I'm pretty sure you'll get a few. I think it's like lightning- a couple tricks, but about being in a reasonably right place at a reasonably right time.

Awesome shot!

Actually, at the moment, we're doing a Science project on the Mojave desert. Your website was immensely informative! Thanks!

Wow, that is so cool! What a nice thing to read- I'm very glad you've found it helpful.

Most reactions

Back