Crack of dawn

luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone!!!! I got back from the desert and what did i do? Head straight to the beach! More sand :)
Had a quiet New Year's eve but made sure i was up to shoot the first sunrise for 2004.

It is arguably hard to go wrong with sunrise and sunsets. The second frame stood out for me. The shape of the beach and the mood of the sky, sets this photo apart from the rest.

hi ya luckydog,

awesome shots, which beach was this? Is this near Newcastle? Wicked shots, I nice way to remember the new year :)

The second one is the most interesting, but the colours in the first and third really stand out for me, they're so vivid. They're all nice. :D

The second shot is definitely a keeper. Very nice compositions, contrast, and color. I especially like the flow of the beach,

G'day everyone!

Thanks for all the comments. In answer to the questions, no filters used, and yes it was all from the same sunrise, the second shot is just taken about 10 metres to the left and 3 metres lower than the others and is just not using the 10x optical zoom (if you look at the horizon in pic two you will see the ships and colours that are in the other two photos).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back