Crap!!

its a Velcro tux and so when he dances he can just rip it off and the ladies get to keep pieces as mementos... sometimes he wears a cop's outfit, or a firefighter's.

you should ask him for the videos, they are awesome!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, a photographing stripper? I literally laughed out loud

Details please!!! :lol:

Oh, the only way to get details is to attend a wedding with me. One of the last times I was in a wedding party I only had my cufflinks, one shoe, and my pants to turn in.

Oh, and for you Nikon haters out there: I'm not a Nikon lover, but it was a free camera and I rather enjoy automatic exposure. :D

It's ok, Scotty...it's a good excuse for you to go to the store and pick, up a digital.

And since I know that you are living in 1950, and don't know what digital means: Click here.

DISCLAIMER: This isn't a means for anyone to start a digital vs film war...in fact DON'T DO THAT...I just like to razz him because, from the sounds of it, he owns nothing that wasn't built before I was born. :p Just ask him about his dishwasher circa 1830.

I maintain that my 1950s dishwasher cleans dishes just as well as a modern model, my 1960 HH Scott amplifier sounds just as good or better than a new Yamaha, and that my 1940s Speed Graphic is infinitely more fun to use than any Nikon D5000 or whatever the newest fangled digital is called. :greenpbl:

Disclaimer: Follow Corry's advice. Oh, and I'm not a total Luddite--I'm not typing this on ENIAC! :mrgreen:

liar. you have a p&s digital!

I maintain that my 1950s dishwasher cleans dishes just as well as a modern model, my 1960 HH Scott amplifier sounds just as good or better than a new Yamaha, and that my 1940s Speed Graphic is infinitely more fun to use than any Nikon D5000 or whatever the newest fangled digital is called. :greenpbl:

Disclaimer: Follow Corry's advice. Oh, and I'm not a total Luddite--I'm not typing this on ENIAC! :mrgreen:

No Film vs. Digital debate? You guys are no fun! Can we at least have a 1950s dishwasher vs. 2000s dishwasher debate?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back