Crappy cams | Crappy photos | My webbie

Discussion in 'Personal and Professional Photography Websites' started by ndroo, Dec 12, 2006.

1. ndroo

ndroo TPF Noob!

Just created a simple webbie to house my toy camera photos at www.littlebadsector.com ... do drop by and feel free to give me any comment ... do sign my guestbook while you're there too :)

I know some may ***** about the crappy results but I'm lovin it :heart:

My original webbie is still at www.ndroo.com :hug::

2. cal_gundert05

cal_gundert05 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hey, nice photos.

I've just recently been toying with the idea of getting a crumby kids digital camera (you do use digital, right?). I'm not inspired by a hatred for advancing technology, but I think that being limited by a camera's capabilities will make me work harder for my shots. I also like the feel of the images a lot. Sorry if I'm invading on your idea.

3. ndroo

ndroo TPF Noob!

Yeah I do shoot digital with a DSLR and a compact digital.

I don't hate advancing technology (as a matter of fact I love it), but it's more like everyone's so into talking to me about the latest cams, latest lens blah blah blah ... and that got me kinda sick :confused: Looking forward to see images from the kids cam. Would love to get one too!

4. cal_gundert05

cal_gundert05 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit

My bad, I couldn't remember what your website said so I kinda guessed. :blushing:

I think I have a, like, 0.3 mp camera at my mom's house. I'll see if I can find it over winter break. If I can't, I'll probably buy a Disney Pix-Click Micro camera.

:D

5. ndroo

ndroo TPF Noob!

Haha. That's okay.

I'll try buy one of those kids cam when my baby arrives in Jan next year ... my wife probably won't be complaining then :heart: