Crayola photo shoot lol C&C plz

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I bought a 500 watt light and a white sheet. I took a quick shot. What do you guys think?

4289765330_fe1092d321_b.jpg

I don't really like the shadows in the shot and the creases in the back of the sheet kind of distract me.
TJ

the shadow is distracting and you could probably clone that and the crease out.

Cool shot. I like that you used colours that compliment one another.
I would just say that the red is a little over exposed

I actually JUST took some pictures of crayons today for my photo assignment and also used a sheet of paper :)
Would be cool to post my picture and compare the two, but it's on film so I gotta scan it or something.

It would be a nice picture if the shadow wasn't there. The crease is minor, but noticeable. And...that's an orange crayon, not red right?!? Or are my eyes that f***ed up!??

It's under exposed, the horizon is crooked, it's out of focus, and it looks like a test shot. But on the other hand, your watermark looks well thought out. :thumbup:

This mainly was a test shot. I just bought a king sized sheet and was steaming the wrinkles out until i broke the head of my steamer. I knew you guys would complain about the lines and wrinkles, but what is so bad about the shadow? I thought everything is in focus? I focused on the crayon tip.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back