Crayons Aglow

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Created this picture of crayons (using neon, flourencent & glow-in-the-dark crayons) using blacklite for our camera club competition tonight. Wanted to enter something different & unique. What do you think?? C/C OTE. Thanks for looking!

Crayons--0798--0799--06-1.jpg

If I were to do anything different, I'd just jumble the crayons so all the glow-in-the-dark ones didn't seem to be just clumped in the middle. The glowing effect really tails off in the top third and lower corners of the pic.

Otherwise, great concept.

definitely unique, i have never seen anything like it before. those radioactive crayons almost look they are lit up from within...

I am glad we came up with that idear. I think the work turned out quite niceley

It almost looks like there is a very small amount of light coming into the picture, and it is just striking those crayons that are the glow in the dark ones. Nice effect

This makes me curious to see an assorted arrangement of ONLY the glow-in-the-dark crayons against a big, black background... or one glow-in-the-dark one neon coloured --- neatly next to each other. Could you make that photo just for me, maybe? Pretty please :oops: :wink:

LaFoto: I'd be happy to work on that photo for you. It'll take me a few days becuase I'll be busy at work thru Sunday. After that, I'll get right on it. Thanks!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back