Crayons. C/C please! (:

Not bright enough. I hope you are not offended but this is the only thing I feel that can make your photos framed quality.

crayon2.jpg

crayon.jpg

LOL Schwetty....I want your PS skills.

I think I need to just play more with it and try to be creative.

I like the composition on just about all of them. I cant wait to get my SX120IS so I can do shots like these! I really like #3.. #2 may have been better if you widened your DoF by one more stop. I'm seeing a tilt on 4 for some reason. #5, I believe I see a heart :)

The composition was really all i was happy with out of these series. focus didnt turn out as i had planned.. and yes, lol you DO see a heart haha

Not bright enough. I hope you are not offended but this is the only thing I feel that can make your photos framed quality.

crayon2.jpg

crayon.jpg
HAHA:lol:, No... that doesnt offend me. However, I am *Trying* to figure out if that was an insult to my pictures or not LOL Your silly edits look pretty cool actually.. haha.:thumbup: Thanks?

I like these. Are they on the same surface in each shot 'cause the surface color varies across shots so you may have a wb problem. Probably the only thing I would change is to modify the lighting to get rid of the shadows. The last one doesn't seem to be in focus anywhere in the shot.
I shot them on my kitchen counter ON white paper underneath the crayons.(Ghetto yes, but it works), under the main light.. and in front of the window ( i thought more lighting would help) didnt know different lighting would make such a huge difference. lesson learned.

:hugs:
Nice creativity in my opinion. Were the shots taken on tripod? I would like to see them a little more focused except the last one, it's focus lot great to me. I really liked the heart concept too.

5 and 6 were my favorites I think.

Driven by the fast approaching back to school days by any chance?

Thanks for sharing PF :)
Thank you! No some were shot with the camera set on the counter top... i know some shake will occur whyll pressing the shutter... didnt think id need the tripod but i seen what i could have prevented if i HAD used a tripod. Next time.

...but I went the cheap route and bought the generic crayons - kinda takes away from the shot imo!

Sorry, only Crayola's are crayons! Anything else is just a wax stick. ;)

Agreed! LOL :thumbup:

I only paid $0.25 for a box of 16? crayolas... "back to school sales" YAY! haha so they were cheaper than the 'cheap; crap.

+100000 for creativity.

I'm stealing your idea and doing it myself lol!

Yeah, I just now saw that. I was too tired last night and missed that reply. And I was eating and multitasking at the same time when I made that earlier post.

My bad. No soup for me, 1 year!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back