Crazy Bird

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just going through some old photos, and couldn't help but post this one in the blooper section. I had been chasing this downy woodpecker around a tree trying to get a good shot (Hmm.. none of them made the cut either) and suddenly...

48125810_b864801312.jpg

Thought some one may get a good laugh about that. Needless to say after getting dive-bombed, I brought the camera inside :lol:

This is the craziest bird photo I have ever seen, and with this I do NOT mean to say it is bad! Quite, quite to the contrary! It is very interesting, seems like my screen will soon crack open and our friend "Woodpecker" here comes flying into my room :D. Very good capture. It may have become a blooper when compared to what you REALLY had wanted to capture, but it is none in what you did capture (maybe other than the focus issues, but what do you expect when you so suddenly get attacked by a woodpecker!?!?!?)

That must have been scary... it looks like its launching at you like a bullet!

That is a really interesting picture. It took me a while to figure it out. At first all I kept seeing was a dogs face and ears.

Great pic!

~Robert

Ok, I think I need some of what RobertSubnet is drinking, I cant see the dog :lol:

Cracking capture, I'm sure someone here could filter out the blurriness.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back