Crazy Crazy Music

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Every so often I come across something strange. Last night at the local strange side of town I saw Atsuhiro Ito playing a fluro tube. Yes the fluro tube was as much an instrument as a lighting spectacle. It was somehow plugged into a huge amp and it sounded a lot like a Hummer running into a HV power distribution station.

923408057_da20b5d661_o.jpg

923408079_3c530c5025_o.jpg

The friend who told me about this played for SugarLogic. The gig was also incredible. Tested the limits of the camera too. There's nothing like ISO3200 f/1.8 and 1/20th without a tripod to get your base exposure. The entire gig was lit by 2 fluro bulbs... in the next room over. I have a new found respect for neat-image.

923408103_3e0a63fa4a_o.jpg

923408275_a803893ea8_o.jpg

923408117_3c98e3b95a_o.jpg

923408249_97d5d3fa1d_o.jpg

Well. WOW!
Coolest.
1600 ISO is the highest I can go to with my camera and I have made use of it last weekend a lot, when night begin to fall over the folklore festival stage, and also I had to make use of NeatImage to "clean up" afterwards.

But 3200 ISO! :shock:
Wow.

That first photo is really spectacular! I like it a lot.
As much as No. .... -eh? No numbers?
The bass player!

Hey those are neat. I like the one with the two sax players a lot. Neat job. I think these are excellent especially since the lighting was so tricky!

There we go numbers are in. Yeah this is the first time I have also pushed my camera as high as it will go. Needless to say at full size they are not the least bit sharp after that amount of noise reduction.

JimmyJaceyMom I like the saxophone players photo a lot too, I don't know why but most of my friends also tend towards the photo of the bass player. Just goes to show people's personal preference.

It's a pity I didn't get the entire band in. The bottom photo is missing a guitarist, the bass player, and two drummers. If they get another bass player they can call themselves "two for the price of one" :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back