Crazy Crazy Music

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by Garbz, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Garbz

Garbz No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Every so often I come across something strange. Last night at the local strange side of town I saw Atsuhiro Ito playing a fluro tube. Yes the fluro tube was as much an instrument as a lighting spectacle. It was somehow plugged into a huge amp and it sounded a lot like a Hummer running into a HV power distribution station.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The friend who told me about this played for SugarLogic. The gig was also incredible. Tested the limits of the camera too. There's nothing like ISO3200 f/1.8 and 1/20th without a tripod to get your base exposure. The entire gig was lit by 2 fluro bulbs... in the next room over. I have a new found respect for neat-image.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well. WOW!
    Coolest.
    1600 ISO is the highest I can go to with my camera and I have made use of it last weekend a lot, when night begin to fall over the folklore festival stage, and also I had to make use of NeatImage to "clean up" afterwards.

But 3200 ISO! :shock:
    Wow.

That first photo is really spectacular! I like it a lot.
    As much as No. .... -eh? No numbers?
    The bass player!

3. JimmyJaceyMom

JimmyJaceyMom TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Hey those are neat. I like the one with the two sax players a lot. Neat job. I think these are excellent especially since the lighting was so tricky!

4. Garbz

Garbz No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    There we go numbers are in. Yeah this is the first time I have also pushed my camera as high as it will go. Needless to say at full size they are not the least bit sharp after that amount of noise reduction.

JimmyJaceyMom I like the saxophone players photo a lot too, I don't know why but most of my friends also tend towards the photo of the bass player. Just goes to show people's personal preference.

It's a pity I didn't get the entire band in. The bottom photo is missing a guitarist, the bass player, and two drummers. If they get another bass player they can call themselves "two for the price of one" :)