Crazy portrait fun! My first models.

Dubious Drewski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've become very serious about this photography stuff, and so my friends have taken note and are volunteering themselves to be the victims of my lens! It's great!

After this, I've got another friend to shoot, then a pregnant friend(Should be a neat challenge!). Then, I'm going to have my first paying clientele! (I have no idea what to charge - eek!) After that, who knows! My family's insisting that I shoot weddings and such. Maybe.

Here are some samples of Model #1 - the spunky Lisa Z: (Here is her full gallery)

composed1oq4.jpg

Here is model #2 - the beautiful Heather M. (And this is her full gallery)

composed1xx4.jpg

What do you guys think? I think I'm learning faster than I had thought I could. I can't wait to see where this hobby of mine takes me.

I like these alot. I work in a portrait studio at a mall where we charge people a rediculous amount of money for crappy portraits. If you marketed yourself well you could make alot of cash doing this. Good work. Creative eye.

Wow, you have a very natural talent for this!! What I like most is that you seem to have a knack for drawing some fun responses out of your subjects. Can't wait to see more!

Awesome, thank you.

Now I've got that pregnant friend - possibly with her husband - coming over Sunday Night for pregnant/couple shots. I've never shot that kind of thing, I need to read up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back