Crazy Themed Shoot

kc502

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I did a shoot with a model yesterday but it was raining so we were only able to get 2 of the shots we had been planning, she had suggested she wanted a photo of her hanging in a closet so I came up with the idea of doing it in a barn and to try to show movement so that photo is more of a expirement and we will prob. do it over with a more flowing dress and longer hair (wig).

4452674661_eee8716904_b.jpg

4453449290_b0538e0453_b.jpg

Last edited:
First image is interesting. I would have walked back a bit with the 2nd exposure, she's too close for personal taste. Second image could be something interesting if more light was emitted out of the cracks in the walls. I picture her not just hanging but rising up to the light, instead of playing with "what if."

The 1st is quite fascinating! I do like the 2nd, but i do think the light mentioned about through the cracks would have added to the picture. But, then the chair would have been blurred more.

Kudos!

The 1st is quite fascinating! I do like the 2nd, but i do think the light mentioned about through the cracks would have added to the picture. But, then the chair would have been blurred more.

Kudos!

The reason I didn't blur the chair more is that they'd prob be falling around the same speed so it wouldn't match as well to have a super blurred chair but I might do it to see how it looks. Yeah I agree I wish the light would have come threw the cracks better but the sun was on the oposite side of the barn but luckily that shot was mostly a test and like I said we already started planning a reshoot for that shot so I'll deff keep in mind to make sure the sun is in the correct place as well. I'm surprised no one mentioned the light on her face not being even it's been bugging me lol only if I had that new fill tool on cs5 lol

i Fkn love it!

Most reactions

Back