Crazy Water Crossing

Mandeep.Singh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
20170822_191003 w-1.jpg

The Bhogotu Nallah... this is first of the three crazy water crossings I encountered in my recent ride to Sach Pass, Pangi Valley and J&K.

Nice, a bit too heavy on the vingette for me but still very cool. I really like your bike in the shot, it adds interest and provides a sense of going somewhere.

Agree; I'd like to see a lot less vignette; as-is, the water is so much brighter you don't really see anything else, and the bike is critical. On a side note, I see the water. I DO NOT see a crossing!

Nice, a bit too heavy on the vingette for me but still very cool. I really like your bike in the shot, it adds interest and provides a sense of going somewhere.
Will try composing it again with less vingette, thanks for the suggestion :)
Agree; I'd like to see a lot less vignette; as-is, the water is so much brighter you don't really see anything else, and the bike is critical. On a side note, I see the water. I DO NOT see a crossing!
I echo the above comments. I would think a ramp to get airborne would be helpful if not necessary for a crossing here.
Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it :) ... I really wish there was a ramp, the water was deep and the current too strong, almost half my bike was under water and it did get stuck at a point.
Luckily there was a KTM bikers group who came to my rescue.

Most reactions

Back