Crazy Weather over London

triggerhappy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
The weather has been really wierd recently. The weather was really lovely on thursday, bright sunshine and a feeling of spring in the air. I decided to dress down and so went into work wearing a t-shirt and sandles. By the time I left in the evening it was thundery and freezing. I caught this while I was cycling home, just before being drenched in freezing rain. Not much fun
original.jpg

went into work wearing a t-shirt and sandles
You deserve all you get then! :mrgreen:

Yeah, the weather is pretty strange, I'm just above you. Sun today but I've been freezing.

Very cool photo though. Moody. That sun-break is very nice.

For triggerhappy-photography's sake let there be crazy weather over London more often!!!!! This photo is great! I love to see the shower coming down over some other place (at the time - we now know that it didn't stay there! ;)), and the sun coming out right next to it. Very dramatic!

Excellent capture, hope you think it was worth it. It is nice having unpredictable weather as long as you are prepared for the worse.

Eric

I agree the weather is really really weird!
Two days ago it was 25 degrees and we were all wearing skirts and shirts and sandals and then yesterday it snowed!!! I think it snowed more yesterday than it did during all of winter!

BTW great photo! I love how the top half looks black and white.

quality photo!
I was over in bradford last week and on the way there it was raining, then once there, sunny and rather hot...then it snowed in the afternoon. Very weird.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back