Crazy!!

They probably already had a place to store it.... also, what's saying they are keeping it all in the same place? :lmao:

LittleMan said:
They probably already had a place to store it.... also, what's saying they are keeping it all in the same place? :lmao:

Quite... it's not like they didn't know exactly what they were doing. I hardly expect them to have it under their mattresses!

Thats an unbelievable amount of money to get away with....especially in this day and age. Good thing is the 2m reward for info on em...... where did you say you were last night rob..:lol:

Archangel said:
Thats an unbelievable amount of money to get away with....especially in this day and age. Good thing is the 2m reward for info on em...... where did you say you were last night rob..:lol:

In the graveyard... burying the money. :lmao:

Archangel said:

He was at home with his needle and thread repairing a pesky little rip in his mattress :er: ... sheesh, Angel ... didn't you read his post?!?

Rob said:
In the graveyard... burying the money. :lmao:

Great idea!!.......criminaly minded as well eh......just cant trust some people :lmao:

I don't even get this.

Really, how the hell do you get rid of 40 million pounds cash?

What can you buy, without being busted?

Drugs?
Then what?
Then you're a drug dealer...with enough drugs to be locked up forever.

You can't just carry cash around with you everywhere. You'd have to launder it somewhere, but the logistics of laundering THAT much money would be insane?

There's no bank that would except it? There would be a flag raised every time you made any deposit anywhere?

Maybe they stole it to pay back a very large debt to some columbian drug dealers....or in their case, some european drugs dealers.

bace said:
Really, how the hell do you get rid of 40 million pounds cash?

What can you buy, without being busted?

A funny thing is that on the news, the "experts" have been saying that if they'd just walked out with £4m each of the used cash from the shops, there would be NO chance of catching them, as this amount can be smuggled reasonably easily.

800Kg or whatever, of mostly sequential, traceable bills is a bit of a nightmare to just spend.

Rob

It seems to me that you launder the money. It would take ages, but you randomly ask people if they have change for a 20 (the pics here showed that it was all 20s). Now you have 4 fivers or 2 tens...either way, so poor unsuspecting schmo (an American tourist most likely) will now find himself in Scotland Yard explaining why he bought an Underground ticket with a stolen 20. You fan out across the UK and do this, you are clean.

Again, doing this for 40M lbs is a lot, but you get the idea...

Just my (not very) criminal mind at work.

Hey, Bace...can we work this into our photographer murder mystery?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back