Created a new style in Abstract Photography.

arod

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
"Toilygraphs": These colorful illusions were created through a process utilizing a myriad of colors. The different images were composed by introducing various types of dyes into the toilet. This long, tedious task requires split-second timing in order to give birth to a unique piece of art and photography. Through this technique, I have been able to explore new horizons in my thinking and open unknown regions of creativity in photography. My love for the sea and of astronomy was the inspiration for some of my titles. However, each image invites the observer to envision an endless amount of possibilities".

Navigationrevarod.jpg

More images can be seen at
http://www.arodphoto.com/toilygraph1lr.html

Looking to take the images on a National Campaign.
So far a reporter for a local Philadelphia TV station wants to interview me about the process; I have recently had two radio station interviews - one in Quebec, Canada; and an article was recently published on my work in the United Kingdom. 8)

arod said:
...composed by introducing various types of dyes into the toilet

WHAT?
And who cleaned up afterwards???

This is not to say the result weren't awesome. It is!

And here I've always been thinking outside the box this whole time while on the toilet............... Who woulda' thunk it? :p

Toilet Art........Experience the Swirl

coming soon to an IMAX theatre near you

That would be interesting - on that note a TV interview to happen on Wed afternoon. Interview about the process on how a Toilygraph is made. IMAX might happen.

Playing in the toilet at your age? :roll:
The results were quite neat though!

What happened to the first image you posted? That one was much more toilettesque. I like the blue one too but it takes all the fun out of the toilet part :wink:

The whole first post has been changed and my quotation is without any meaning now, for the reference to it is no longer there. Why did you change your entire first post, arod? The colourful photo was a much better demonstration of what you've created!

Thanks Karalee,

Inspiration comes in all forms - I have my professor to thank.

malachite said:
And here I've always been thinking outside the box this whole time while on the toilet............... Who woulda' thunk it? :p

Toilet Art........Experience the Swirl

coming soon to an IMAX theatre near you

:lmao:

Most reactions

Back