creating a DVD slideshow with music?

I´ve done it with Adobe Premiere Elements. It´s essentially drag and drop.
Then you can add whatever fades, crossfades and other transitions and effects you want...make pictures stay on longer or shorter, add titles wherever you want...as many soundtracks as you want.
Easy.

I won't get into deep with my reasons as I tend to get long winded. But I will say that for most slide shows that are truly important in getting right, I use any software that is for video editing rather then slide show software. Adobe premiere, pinnacle liquid 6, or pinnacle studio DV are my favored choices.

The slide shows I make that are not as critical or don't rely on the stills having different display durations I use pro show gold.

Apple iPhoto baby!

Very easy. Drag and drop.

Disclaimer: Works for me. Your results may vary. :mrgreen:

I use Pinnacle Sutdio 10

Have you ever created one? How did you make one? What program did you use? How did you set the music? I figured I'd keep them and make a few slideshows with music.
I am a amateur. Sometimes I try to make some slideshow to kill time. Now I use Wondershare DVD Slideshow 3.5.0. There are many other slideshow softwares, you just google slideshow software and find one which suit to you. I find DVD Slideshow Builder is easy to use and powerful. It has the built-in music editing, you can add it as background music or to each picture/video, cut the unsatisfied part and add fade in/out. At last, you set your music auto-synchronization with your slideshow. It burns to VCD, DVD, HD-DVD and Blu-ray DVD etc. All with drop-and-click simplicity and a few clicks.

My friend used MovieMaker, the program which comes with MicroSoft XP, to create such a DVD slideshow. Imported about 150 vacation images, added titles and a song ripped from a CD. Turned out great and didn't require any special software.

I use iDVD and iMovie from time to time. But that wont help PC users.

I use 3 programs to create my photo slide shows. First I edit the pictures in Photoshop. Then I master the soundtrack with Sony Acid Pro. Then I arrange everything on Sony Vegas 7 and render.

AnvSoft DVD Photo Slideshow has elegant, clear-cut interface and makes good slideshow. There are abundant of good-looking transition effects.

Besides music, you can even dub the slideshow with built-in recorder. What’s more, you can add video clips to the photo slideshow.

You can download it from many popular download sites like www.download.com or you may go to its official website http://www.anvsoft.com

Most reactions

Back