creating my own watermark

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got lightroom 3, and im really happy there is a native watermark feature. I am ready to move on from plain text and i want to make my own watermark. I have never really created anything in photoshop, my experience covers only retouching.
How do you guys make your watermarks? can someone gimme a link to what they think is a good tutorial on how to get started? thanks!

i mean like an actuall drawn image... not just text.. thanks !

Have you EVER tried using the search function on this forum? This has been covered repeatedly, with links to tutorials and everything! There is a wealth of information hidden in these forums.

Have you EVER tried using the search function on this forum? This has been covered repeatedly, with links to tutorials and everything! There is a wealth of information hidden in these forums.

Sorry man. I always forget

You'll need vector graphics software to do a scalable drawn graphic as an annoying watermark. Inkscape is free, comparable to Illustrator. I'd google it for you, but...

Bitter... if I wasn't a married woman I'd probably hit on you like the drunkest man in the trashiest bar. :lmao:

Sometimes you just take my thoughts and type them out I swear.

Unfortunately I'm often too hesitant to say them.

LMAO!

It just amazes me that kidlets today have a ****ing world of information at their fingertips, yet they still need spoon fed info. You learn so much more actually doing research than having someone tell you exactly what to do.

I approve of the assertiveness in this thread. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back