Creative Cloud is driving me nuts!

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just about every time I open Lightroom or Photoshop, I have to log into Creative Cloud to licence the software I pay for every month. I never ever had to do this before!

It's getting annoying when you want open Lightroom and do some work but says you need to login in order to use the software. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I talked to Adobe about it and all they did is give me a link of solutions and I've tried all of them, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Anyone else have this issue before? If so, how did you solve it? (if you solved it of course).

I solved this by ditching adobe *blink*

You know...I never EVER had problems with Adobe. They've always been good to me.

I can understanding having to login every now and then, but EVERY SINGLE TIME? Its not very user friendly in my opinion.

Huh... never seen that one. I would keep calling Adobe until you can get put through to North America. The off-shore "help" desk only works from a script, and if you issue isn't on the script, you're not going to get much help.

My browser, every so often just clears out login credentials for everything and I have to slog through stuff to login. a major PITA.

But, you've identified one reason I don't use the Cloud services. I have them installed locally as purchased products. So I can use them for the next 3 years or whatever without paying another dime.

I have no problems paying the 10 bucks a month, its worth it to me because I use it a lot and I always have the latest updates. But I shouldn't have to login every time I open the apps.

They really need to work on a better solution.

Very rarely does it make me log in. Could it be something like Astro noted, that your you have your browser set to clear everything??

Very rarely does it make me log in. Could it be something like Astro noted, that your you have your browser set to clear everything??

I'm not sure that it has anything to do with the browser because I have the creative cloud app on my desktop that should keep it connected. But I could be wrong.

Have you tried uninstalling Creative Cloud and then reinstalling? Creative Cloud should automatically login so looks like something got messed up. Uninstalling/reinstalling should fix it.

Have you tried uninstalling Creative Cloud and then reinstalling? Creative Cloud should automatically login so looks like something got messed up. Uninstalling/reinstalling should fix it.
Or, could it be a firewall issue which is preventing CC from connecting with "stale" credentials?

Yep done that a number of times. Didn't seem to matter lol.

After logging in about seven times, its staying logged in right now.

I'll see how long that lasts haha.

Their support reps were pretty un-knowledgeable, they transferred me to several other people. I ended up giving up, I'll just have to deal with it for now.

Maybe a future update will solve this problem, who knows.

Most reactions

Back