Creative McDonalds

Chillquik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Creative McDonalds
I took this photo last night as an experiment. It was a 25 second exposure, 16f aperture and I am quite pleased with the result. I think it's quite striking and creative.

mcdonaldsco0.jpg
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2233/mcdonaldsco0.th.jpg

Welcome to the forum. I like it, i love taking, abstract long exposures like these, nice shot.

long exposures without a tripod are certainly something which will stir up very opposing opinions ;) I like the colour, but i cannot really get the idea of the composition. it is certainly a good idea not to centre the McDump logo, but something seems odd to me. maybe experimenting with cropping would give some more interesting composition.

I personally would have tried to kep it more steady on the logo, so it would be a little bit less blurred, but I know this can be hard to do handheld.

certainly a creative idea! but i would experiment more :)

I was in the car at the time so it was very difficult to keep steady. I was just having fun experimenting, so I didn't have a tipod or anything

I think you did well here and it looks good, but there is too much black sky in your frame. Crop in from above and then from the right, I should say, and see how you can give it yet more "punch". On the very right there is not so much that you will lose.

Oh, and sure: you are new!
Welcome to ThePhotoForum :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back