Creeks

Talajay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
My name is JC, and I'm 18. My grandfather taught me all there is to know about photgraphy.
It only recently was an idea that got me signing up to a Photography forum, I'd like to thank my Portfolio teacher for that.
Anyway, I love Nature, and that's what I enjoy to shoot. I'm a student at The Art Institute. Currently in my 4th Quarter. I'm in VFX for Film and Television. I'm going 2D, preferably into Matte Paintings. And Matte Painting is basically photography, the same principles apply. That's why I chose that direction.

Anyway, Yesterday when me and my BF were walking we passed this small trail leading off the main road. My curious habit and having my camera at hand at all times, off we went. Even without the most interesting lighting I'd seen in a while I thought this place was stunning. I tried to capture the best of it, so I'm posting a few pictures.

I'm always striving to increase my skills and composition. So critiques are absolutely wanted. I appreciate them all. Thank you

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

Thank you!

Of all the pictures the picture that interests me is the second one of the creek. There is something about it that makes you feel at peace and relaxed. Great shot!!!

Thank you. The second picture I found after the sun had disappeared behind the clouds. I kinda wish it had still been there, but the lighting ended up okay.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back