Creepy .....isnt it?

I like the crow in the front, it adds something else to it. On that shot that has no post processing, how did you take a shot of the building with such an angle.

Very cool shot, good results from the wide angle!! I disagree with the comments regarding the crow at the from. I think it adds so great black humor!! Love it!

Great picture. You make some of the best HDR photos I've seen. I'm a little on the fence with the crow. It adds a kind of comical (not really the word I want, but closest I can think of) creepiness, but with out it it adds a slight more realism to it.

Also, what do you mean by merging the B&W with the colour version. Do you mean having them in separate layers, and increasing the opacity on one? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm pretty new to Photoshop

Great pic. :thumbup:
But I honestly think it would be better if the bird in the front was taken out, and no lightning bolt as well.

i agree with noob, especially after seeing the amazing editing job you did to the building. I think the crow is cool , but i dont find it creepy, looks like it could win 1st at a bird show. The building is such an interesting subject in itself especially with the lighting, i wish the bird would fly away so i could see the building better. But none the less this is incredibly creative, and great as is.

JC

It's great production really, I like that crow as always part of the scaring. But how did you sneak in that bird to here? And that eye, is that original eye?

Nice horror theme regardless btw.

Very nice, I dont like the lighting bolt though, it looks kinda fake to me well it is but you know ah good job though.

I love this picture, the bird in the foreground really adds to the effect

Most reactions

New Topics

Back