Creepy......

Vaporous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.melisjphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Creepy old mask.......he's comming to get you!! Thanks for looking;)

Crazy3.jpg

Crazy2.jpg

Crazy4.jpg

nice shots!

I like all of them except in #3 I wish the tool, or what ever it is he is holding was clear. Nice job!

Love #1!!! Sure it's very Jason-ish, but the eye and the blood look very convincing. Nice job Vaporous! :thumbup:

#2 is not really scary, so it somewhat misses the target (the pic is ok, but doesn't really do much for me)
#3: I'm mostly confused, what is he holding?

thanks for sharing

pascal

:thumbup::thumbup: Very cool. Gotta dig this mask. Diggin the 1st and 3rd. I really love the dof in the 3rd shot, with the trimmers so close to the camera and Jason blurred out. Love that look. A big ol honkin knife would be prime for that shot, but the trimmers look pretty dangerous too. :D Would be great to take out a throat. :)
Love the light in the first shot.

Very well done. Excellent work. :D

i think the third one is brilliant and the best of the bunch!

Hey everyone thanks so much for the comments and feedback. I love horror!

I'll have to use a more menacing weapon next time ;) Yikes

OMG I love these shots!!! Awesome stuff, especially the third one!!!

#3 has the best mood and is my fav. nice job
the lighting and background in 1 and 2 feels like a product display.. or something, i dunno its just dosnt fit the mood of horror as well as what you did in the third.they are kinda hard to compare in that way though. i like em all

yeah... so... there goes sleeping without fear ;-) hahaha... I think you did great with them!

I gotta second that - saw these yesterday and had to go find some pics of fluffy animals so I could sleep :pale:. Great lighting in #1, the staring eye made me wonder what happened to the other eye, what with all the blood... #3 though, with the blurred motion like the shot was taken just before he caught up with you, egads that creeped me out! Great stuff.

Most reactions

Back