Here is some pictures from the Crimea, Ukraine

3c7ff1fba339.jpg

5e619e3de571.jpg

c328c11ec95c.jpg

0c60d881f85d.jpg

7112018da217.jpg

amazing landscape.
water is blueeeeeeeeeeeee

I love the composition of the last one. It pulls me in. Nice angle. I'm not sure if cropping out the right side of the mountain would work better. But I like it. The color of the ocean is just beautiful in all your shots.

Looks really pretty for being in the Ukraine, I would have thought that it looked different. I guess its just a misconception that it all is frozen and barren.

Isn't ocean. It is a Black Sea
It is eastern coast of Crimea.

Whan you go back, take me with you..Im sure the ukraine tourist board would be happy to relieve you of those images. Lovely

Em

I am living not far from these place;) = 100 km

Overall I really like the color and composition of these photos. The top to seem to be grainy in the sky area of the photo. I don't know if it is my eyes but the first has got a flair in it.

Great work.

I love the last image. The tree is a perfect foreground lead-in to the rest of the image. Really lovely water in all the shots too.

The photos are very nice. The ground on 1, 3, and 5 seem really bright. I don't know if that is good or bad, but maybe experiment with brightness to see if they look better a bit more muted.

Crimea if I'm not mistaken was like the Soviet's version of Cape Cod or the Hamptons. It was where the upper ups of Soviet society went to have a good time, right?

The photos are very nice. The ground on 1, 3, and 5 seem really bright. I don't know if that is good or bad, but maybe experiment with brightness to see if they look better a bit more muted.
Maybe... But this was taken with a Olympus E-420. It's enough noisy.

Crimea if I'm not mistaken was like the Soviet's version of Cape Cod or the Hamptons. It was where the upper ups of Soviet society went to have a good time, right?
Not absolutely truly. This place wild and anybody never there spent time from the heads. Now it is national park.
Crimea - very beautiful and various place. Is both mountains and the sea and plains and even volcanoes.

Most reactions

Back