CRIPES!!!

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Nikon Fan, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

For some reason it seems that the TPF hidden powers don't want me to post this or something...this is my third try! Okay I'm trying to cut the poll out of the bottom of the pic...used rubber stamp tool in PS but can't get it. Is there an easier way to take the poll out or am I doing something wrong??? Thanks for the help! Sorry for image quality I had to size it down in paint b/c PS was giving me problems :(

[​IMG]

2. Raymond J Barlow

Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    thats a cool shot, I love the intensity on their faces!! I used to coach hockey, so this brings me back there!!

3. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

Thanks, I was trying not to embarass my bro..number 20 b/c he hates it when I take pics...so that explains why I didn't just get up and move around the bar :) It was a two point game, our courtwarming...and we won :)

4. mal

mal TPF Noob!

I've erased the pole for you. Sadly I couldn't do it and still make the numbers on the back of those three guys' shirts look convincing, but even so, I'll post it up when I get this problem with my host sorted.

5. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

Thanks Mal...could you tell me how you went about doing it??? I was having terrible difficulties and am very new to photoshop so wasn't sure what my problem was. Also I've got some other pics with their numbers on, and was thinking maybe I could do some adjusting and work that issue out...but that will take some time for me I'm sure :lol:

6. mal

mal TPF Noob!

I'm sad to say that there's no trick to it, just a lot of time/practice with the clone stamp tool, and a bit of low opacity brushing for the shadows.

[​IMG]

Hmm, the guy on the left in the foreground has some 'issues' with his right underarm area, but other than that I guess it's a reasonable effort. I'm sure it looked better when I'd just finished it. Ah well, I hope this gives you the general idea anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

Thanks a lot!!! Looks pretty decent actually...gives me something to shoot for!!! I really appreciate your response, and glad to see your pics are working :)