critcism please

lorr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
004.jpg

light011.jpg

I dont like date stamps on pictures, thats my own opinion though. I think the angle on the second photo is different. I don't know if I like it. I'm new with all this so take my Criticism very lightly! I guess nothing pops for me in the photos. I think if you cropped out all that green on the bottom picture it might look interesting. I'm just confused on what your focus was on in the second picture. Seems you are bringing out the bottom green part and the top is more out of focus and blurry.

**edit** Forgot to mention I do love the cats expression as well and as someone said below the eyes are great. Perhaps if the background would have been out of focus a bit or cropped like someone said below it would grab your attention more b/c ur eyes would focus more on the cats eyes I would think?

1, the cat has a great expression! I think though that the Highlights are a bit blown above his head, as You lost the detail in the fur, cropping portrait orintation may have been better too. The eyes seem nice and sharp which is good.

2 Ilike the perspective idea on this picture, the skyagainst the plant looks good, there does seem to be a strange halo around the flowers, -was the wind blowing? maybe its from movement and the flash? I dont know as I m a newb at this still.

I hope thats useful

I like the cat, but would suggest a much tighter crop to eliminate the rather distracting background. The blown highlights I don't think are a huge deal given how white the fur is, I do agree with akridge though, date stamps to me always say "snapshot" vice photograph.

#2 I very much like. The perspective is good, and the halo that Rachel mentioned (due to the 1/2 second exposure time) actually enhances the picture. I might be tempted to see if I could put that against a solid black background to see what it looked like.

thanks for all comments im a complete novice to all this so i do appreciate your help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back