Critical C&C please

jamescell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This picture was taken somewhere in the up state NY, hand held during a working trip. I just now got to editing it. Please be critical.
_MG_6844_5_6.jpg

I would have either tightened up the crop on the two people on the rock and given them more attention or removed them from the scene. Otherwise I like it.

I really like it... Great job. I seems that the trees are a little blurry and kinda pulls my attention to that but that might just be me. Other wise great shot and I don't really mind the blurriness its so nice and tells the whole story...:lol:

Nice landscape shot.... a tighter crop would have been great....nice capture once again.

I think its a great landscape but to someone who doesn`t know the subjects, they`re just distracting.

My eye is drawn to the river entrance and from there my eye wanders down and finds the fallen tree. I think if you cropped it into a portrait mode and kept only the right half of the picture, you`d have a great one. If you wanted the people in it, I would prefer if they were sitting where the dead tree is.

Part of me says to go with a tighter crop & then part of me actually likes it just how it is. Overall, a good photo, imo. I really like how the sun seems to be shining so perfectly on the people. Great catch.

Most reactions

Back