Criticism for my photos -- both bad and good appreciated.

beex323

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Flickr: Brooklyn-Campagna's Photostream
Hi, I'm a photographer (probably obvious since I'm on here) but I would really appreciate some constructive criticism or even saying what you do and don't like about particular photos or even the photos as a whole, it would be a great help to me.
You can either comment on the actual photos themselves or you can make a reference to the image on here saying what you do and don't like about it, as I previously mentioned.
Feel free to contact me via FlickrMail as well, or even add me as a contact.
Thanks so much for your time!

You'll get a better response on here by having the pictures embedded in your post.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html

I like a few of your shots on flickr.. I'd name them if I were you. The first one (very dark) was my favorite actually. In a few I saw that the horizon was tilted, like the ocean shots. Maybe rotate those in photoshop or something so that they're level. Did you use an infrared filter, modded camera or did you turn the trees white in post for those 3 or 4 shots?

Thanks, and for the whiteness of the trees, I did it in some cheap program (because I'm still saving up to get Photoshop) by completely lowering the color temperature and saturation, and then raising the tone. And I've been meaning to name the photos, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. As for the tilted photos, that was because someone had bumped into me when those were being taken since it was on a beach. Thanks again for the comment!

Most reactions

Back