Criticize please

DanielMichael

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
398c8c800701b240ea81d27b57d67408.jpg

Dealing with lighting was a nightmare but here's one I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I debated if I should answer but here goes an opinion. Yes, lighting is bad. Very flat with no shadows. Her outfit has almost no detail. The expression I think would be better if she looked at the camera. So this isn't working for me.

I like the concept (and take this with a grain of salt, this monitor is not calibrated), but it seems slightly too contasty to me, and possibl over-sharpened as well. The half-dozen blades of grass around her neck/clavicle on her left side bother me; I wish you'd snipped those. I like the expression, but I wish you'd included a bit more of her; the cropped left elbow is very annoying.

Plot twist, I hate this picture. I didn't know why. But now I do. The elbow is very annoying. But I learned a lot from this shoot. Planning is everything. I've never seen a model look so awkwardly positioned before.

I like this app, I think I'll learn a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not quite sure if you liked this one or you didn't like this one... It looks like you need a lot of learning and developing skills and practice. I think you might need to just go out with your camera and learn how to get a proper exposure before working with subjects/models. It's probably just going to take time.

l like this one, good job!

Most reactions

Back