Critique Away I'm New and I can take it.

AreEyeSeeRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Desk.jpg

Canal.jpg

Gutter.jpg

Drip.jpg

Pier.jpg

Flag.jpg

Flags.jpg

Reflection2.jpg

Stick2.jpg

Gauges.jpg

aaackk, i'm in overload, too many pics at once.

i really like the blue one. is there a lot of post-processing in that one? i would have never thought to process a shot like that. a tad overexposed on the highlights, a little soft-focused, and BLUE! :D it all works. it's a very environmental feel

I think that they are all good shots. I have to agree with the angle comment. There are some interesting angles. I have to say that it looks like you are more comfortable with B&W shots. Good work and welcome to the forum. :)

So .. you wanted a critique... let's start:
Pic. 1:
Very nice contrast and interesting composition, however I'd like to see the whole calculator on the right. But ok
P 2
Falling on the left side? but nice reflection in the water
I really enjoy it, but if you can go back there... try to take the texture of things in the bottom in focus. we will see the effect
Great drops!
I like it very much. I like the croping and contrast. It is the picture *with soul*
6 and 7. ok for me. I won't comment the the topic because I have nothing in common with Americans so I don't care.
Great reflection but for me too much blue color. maybe improving in ps?
9. and 10 I like them. Great idea.

I agree about too many pictures...but here goes,
(1) A little too busy - I would prefer a subject to center the focus.
(2)dark (intended?) and tilted (intended?)
(3)(4)(5)(6)(7) I like these for verying reasons. Most have interesting prespectives and composition. All the b&w's may need a little extra contrast for punch.
(8) A little too blue...and I would have liked to have seen more of what is reflected as well as the reflection.
(9) not sure what to think of this...
(10) I like the details of this shot. Again, I would suggest adding contrast.

Hmm, a little too many to really critique well. I like the last one the best, nice composition but the contrast needs a boost to make it pop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back