Critique - Long Shutter Night Shot Lights

allenxchu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3544.jpg

What do you guys think? Both where shot with a D50 @ 400 ISO, 15 sec shutter speed, 50mm f/1.8.

I think it worked out great... In my opnion it would be cool if you burn a bit the superior and lower parts of the photo, you can see too much road. But thats just me. Anyway, nice capture!

i think it's a cool shot, but i'm slightly confused how you got the road on the top and bottom of the picture? did you just invert a 2nd shot onto the first shot?

i think it's a cool shot, but i'm slightly confused how you got the road on the top and bottom of the picture? did you just invert a 2nd shot onto the first shot?

:) Just inverted the 2nd shot in Photoshop.

I guess my friend told me it's an illustration, not really a photograph. Anyways, thanks for the comments :)

It might well be an "illustration", but made from two photographs, and I quite like your idea!
Took me a while to get it at first, and anything in images that "takes you a while" is good, I think. Makes you look more, makes you wonder, stop, stare and go "Ah!" :idea:

Plus I like the two original photos that you used. You did well. Nothing to critisise here!

Most reactions

Back